When you book your trek through LOMBOK NETWORK HOLIDAYS, you will be provided with English Speaking Mountain Guide and local porters and most of the camping equipment/gears such as: tent, sleeping bags, mattress, cooking set, etc. .
However, our mountain guide and porters are in charged only to carry all camping equipments (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, et), cooking set and logistics needed during the program (food, water, snacks, fruits, etc). They are not in charge to carry your personal belongings.
If you need extra porters to carry your personal stuffs, they are available at extra cost of USD 20 per porter per day. You are advised to travel as light as it could be, the rest of your luggage can be stored at our office, and get them back after the trek.
Below are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All Items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight / headlight
- Toiletries; sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm, insect repellent
- Camera, Handicam
- Fully charged extra battery for camera/handphone
- Small towel, 2/3 pcs of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof, windproof jacket
- 2 pcs of shorts
- Trek stick/lekki (optional)
- Your extra luggage can be storage at our office during the trek program.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in our office.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and porters is recommended.
Popular Mt Rinjani Trekking / Hikking Packages:
EVENT MANAGEMENT & TRIP ORGANIZER, LEISURE, ADVENTURE, GROUP TRAVEL OR INDIVIDUAL
Montong Kedaton Block A/7 Batu Layar, Lombok, NTB 83355, Indonesia
Tel/WA: +6282237567748. Email: email@example.com
PT. Lombok Network Holidays is an Indonesia's based travel agency committed to be Indonesia’s leading travel agency renowned for its superb customer service and creative products.